This shop has been compensated by Schwarzkopf #KeratinColor #KeratinCares
As a matter of fact, change in style, beauty, and such things is something I am very open to. Of course, I always try to share anything I try or do. However, sometimes a change can go wrong! Therefore, there really isn’t enough time to share much but the final result. Recently, I tried to lighten my hair but it soon turned into a horror experience. As impatient as I am, I literally ran into Walmart looking for a quick solution. As a result, I came across Schwarzkopf more specifically the Keratin Color line in Delicate Praline.
Step by Step:
- Twist cap, and apply Pre-Treatment on the dry ends of your hair.
- Pour the Color Creme tube with the reverse side of the cap. Carefully squeeze the entire content into the Application Tube.
- Then, place the cap back on the Application Bottle and close it securely. Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream.
- Finally, twist off the tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process.
- Apply the entire mixture strand after strand, onto all of your hair.
- Then, massage the mixture in with your fingertips.
- Leave on your hair to develop for 30 minutes.
- At the end, of the processing time apply warm water to the hair and work into lather. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Afterwards, massage the specially developed Keratin Care Complex Conditioners into towel dried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes. Rinse throughout!
- Depending on the length of your hair, the conditioner can be used for 3-4 applications.
In the event that, you recently had a horror experience like myself know that there is an at home solution for you. With Schwarzkopf Keratin Color I was able to achieve a professional quality hair color. For one thing, I have to admit to been impressed by the results I received. Have you heard of Schwarzkopf Keratin Color before?
Top 2 Hair Styles for Summer
- Most definitely, my signature look has to be straight hair because I feel it’s so sleek and easy to style. In addition, it can hold up for up to 3 days without becoming frizzy.
- Low Bun
- Without doubt, a low bun in my opinion is a solution for bad hair days. Throughout, the years I have learned it’s best to not fight with bad hair days. Therefore, aiming for a stylish low bun is ideal! Pull a few strands out from the bun for a messy effortless finish. Don’t forget to style those strands with a curling iron or straightener.