This shop has been compensated by Schwarzkopf. #CareWithKeratin #Sponsored
As a matter of fact, a change in style, beauty, and such things is something we all need with every new season. Recently, I lighten my hair but with all styling and trips to the beach it became dry. Therefore, I decided to try doing a balayage to give my roots a rest. By now, I am sure most of you know that I happen to be more on the impatient side. As a result, I ran to Walmart to pick up couple of shades from Schwarzkopf more specifically the Keratin Color Line. Professional quality hair color at home that offers flattering colors while caring for the hair.
Step by Step:
- Twist cap, and apply Pre-Treatment on the dry ends of your hair.
- Pour the Color Creme tube with the reverse side of the cap. Carefully squeeze the entire content into the Application Tube.
- Then, place the cap back on the Application Bottle and close it securely. Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream.
- Finally, twist off the tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process.
- Apply the entire mixture strand after strand, throughout the roots.
- Then, massage the mixture in with your fingertips.
- For a blended look use a brush.
- Leave on your hair to develop for 30 minutes.
- At the end, of the processing time apply warm water to the hair and work into lather. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Afterwards, massage the specially developed Keratin Care Complex Conditioners into towel dried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes. Rinse throughout!
- Depending on the length of your hair, the conditioner can be used for 3-4 applications.
2 Hair Styles to Give your Hair a Break
- Air dry
- Most definitely, my signature look has to be straight hair because I feel it’s so sleek and easy to style. In addition, it can hold up for up to 3 days without becoming frizzy. However, straightening my hair frequently has it’s con. As a result, of wanting to give my hair a break from any hot tools air drying is a current go to.
- Low Bun
- Without doubt, a low bun in my opinion is a solution for bad hair days. Throughout, the years I have learned it’s best to not fight with bad hair days. Therefore, aiming for a stylish low bun is ideal! Pull a few strands out from the bun for a messy effortless finish. Keep in mind, while opting for low buns you are giving your hair a break from styling.
In the event that, you recently noticed your hair on the dryer side there is a at home solution for you. With Schwarzkopf Keratin Color I was able to achieve a professional quality hair color. For one thing, I have to admit to been impressed by the results. Have you heard of Schwarzkopf Keratin Color before? Try me free rebate, if your due for a color change. Dress for Success Worldwide empowers women by providing them with the tools they need to achieve economic independence. Through education and mentoring, they’re making a difference in your community and across the globe. Over one million women have been served by this international organization and its programs. This partnership empowers women looking for upward mobility to revitalize women’s hair and clothing options so they can be as successful as they look.