The holiday season is official here, therefore the need to spend time with family and friends has arrived. Often times, the time to relax can get lost between party planning, holiday shopping, and road trips. With this in mind, I want to introduce you all to Wente Vineyards. This year, they would like to help you close out your 2017 journey with a special gift, the gift of time. In order, to help you make time for the important things this holiday season I’m going to put together a list of holiday tips. The way you can be prepared to give the best gift, be the best host, or even be the best guest.
How to Create a Gift Basket for the Holiday Season
- Basket. Find a basket that best suits your personality or whom your gifting it to. I personally opted for a rose gold color because it has a festive touch.
- Wine. Wente Vineyards has a wide selection of wines to chose from this holiday season. As a result, you can easily find you’re go to.
- Chocolate. Adding chocolate to a gift basket is always a brilliant idea.
- Candle. While it may not appear to be fall in Southern California it certainly is in other states. This is the season to burn candles while sipping your favorite cup of wine from Wente Vineyards.
- Socks. A pair of fuzzy socks are staple in any women’s wardrobe. I suggest finding a festive pair to toss on the gift basket.
- Sponge. If you’re going to be using the gift basket for a guest during the holidays purchase a small sponge. Your guest will later thank you and feel welcomed.
- Ornament. To finish setting the holiday theme add a unique ornament for your host or guest to use on their Christmas tree.
Wente Vineyards is a brand principled in creating memorable moments with those you care the most about. I personally have many things to be grateful for this year. For example, my family, friends, and you because the continued support, motivation, and comfort I receive constantly has helped me push forward.