As a matter of fact, life can be hectic at times giving us little time to prepare breakfast each morning. With this in mind, I wanted to share an effortless breakfast recipe that lasts for couple of mornings. I opted for creating a Mango Muesli Porridge using Nestle Media Crema. Opposite to the famous overnight oatmeal, the muesli porridge provides more energy and protein to start the day.
- 1 tin of Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 2 cups of muesli cereal
- 2 tins of Nestle Media Crema
- 1 cup of canned mango nectar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Step by Step
- Place the Sweetened Condensed Milk, water, and muesli in a medium sauce pan and stir to boil.
- Stir as it begins to boil for ten minutes.
- Remove from the heat once the mix thickens and set aside.
- Let the mix cool down to room temperature.
- Add the Nestle Crema Media, mango nectar, and honey and blend into place.
- Now place the mix in the fridge until it cools down.
- Viola, your done!
In the given event the muesli porridge becomes boring, simply add pieces of your favorite fruit to spice things up. You’ll be surprised how adding one ingredient can change the overall taste of any recipe. Remember you can always add your personal touch to any recipe you may find online.
As can be seen the muesli porridge recipe is easy to follow with minimal steps. Also important to mention this recipe requires less than 20 minutes to finish preparing it. Therefore, it is ideal for those of us who have a limited time throughout the week. Keep in mind breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it shouldn’t be skipped! I’ll like to hear what you normally eat in the mornings.