Christmas festivities are soon approaching and having a go to recipe for gatherings is a must for everyone. If you’ve been wondering how to make flan, this is you’re go to recipe. The star of the recipe is NESTLÉ® La Lechera that is easily found at Walmart for as low as $1.47!
- 3 Eggs
- 1 can of NESTLÉ® La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz.
- 1 can of NESTLÉ® Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
Step by Step
- Starting by preheating the oven to 350
- In a saucepan, cook and stir the sugar over medium-low heat until it has melted and is of a golden color, for about 15 minutes. Then, quickly pour into an ungreased 1qt round baking or souffle dish, tilting to coat the bottom. For better results let it stand for approximately 10 minutes.
- In a blender, beat the eggs one at a time until thoroughly combined.
- Follow, but adding the remaining ingredients to mix well for 15 seconds.
- Now, pour the mix over the caramelized sugar.
- Cover the recipient lightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for the around 50 minutes. To finish the recipe refrigerate over night, and enjoy the next day.
Flan has been a family tradition for years and it’s one I continue to bake during festivities. For the next gathering on you’re agenda be sure to give this recipe a try.