This new year, it’s time for a beauty reset. Whether it’s creating an exciting new look or experimenting with makeovers, make Neutrogena® Cosmetics part of it. Last week, I shared with you all that there is a baby in the making. Therefore, the time and energy I used to have is now a thing of the past. As a result, I felt inspired to share the most essential beauty tips I have lived by this pregnancy.
Everyday Beauty Must Have Essentials
- Foundation. Throughout my entire life I’ve heard women experience the most beautiful glow during their pregnancies. In all honesty, I have yet to see or experience the glow within me. Quite to the contrary, I’ve had the most horrible acne since the early stages. As a result, I have to rely on foundation to show an appearance of a hydrated healthy complexion.
- Concealer. In order, to hide most imperfections I opt for concealer. The Neutrogena Skin Clearing Concealer has being a go to.
- Powder. Currently, I am experiencing the driest skin from head to toes. As a result, I don’t typically use powder but the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder is so light it has become a go to.
- Mask. In addition, to having a dedicated skin care regimen I tend to use the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask on breakouts. In the hope, to help reduce their appearance at a much faster speed.
- SPF. Since an early age SPF has been a staple in my routine. It is highly important to continue protecting the skin during pregnancy. Unfortunately, I have seen many sun spots appear throughout this pregnancy. Therefore, using SPF is important because it can help prevent any further damage cause by sun light.
The elaborated beauty routine I once had is now a thing of the past. On the other hand, I still want to be presentable in my everyday life. With this in mind, I adjusted products and steps to help me achieve the appearance of a healthy hydrated complexion. For now, having a minimal beauty routine will have to do.