When you’re as passionate about wellness as I am, it’s easy to understand why I love creating tasty smoothie recipes. Today, I felt inspired to create a dairy-free recipe using So Delicious Organic Almond Milk in their original flavor. Keep in mind, there is other flavors of almond milk to chose from at a nearby Walmart.
Background on So Delicious
With a short list of real ingredients, it gets back to the delicious basics. No GMOs, no carrageenan, no artificial flavors, no sweeteners, no fortifications, no colors, no preservatives. Sustainably sourced and responsibly made-even the bottle is recyclable, which is at least 80% plant-based instead of plastic. And like everything we make, it’s dairy-, soy-, and gluten-free.
It’s So Delicious. It’s that simple.
- 1 1/2 Cups of So Delicious Organic Almond Milk Original
- 1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 a Cup of Frozen Pomegranate Seeds
Step by Step
- In a blender, place all the ingredients.
- Cover; then continue to blend on high speed for approximately 1 minute or until the mix is smooth.
- Pour the mix into a mason jar.
- Viola, enjoy!
Without a doubt, the recipe is easy to follow for anyone. As a full time student and employee, it’s important for me to find easy on the go recipes. I tend to navigate towards a smoothie when I am in a rush but need to have a nutritious breakfast. Please do let me know you’re favorite smoothie mix so I can try it in the near future.