This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over. #WinWithClamato #CollectiveBias
Needless to say, the days are becoming warmer with each passing week. As a result, I spend more time in the backyard enjoying the fresh air. Therefore, I felt inspired to share a non-traditional Michelada to celebrate the 2018 soccer championships. In the past, I’ve share a non-alcoholic Michelada recipe which you can find here. However, this time around I wanted to attempt making Micheladas Locas similar to Tostilocos, Churrilocos, etc. I’m Latina as most of you know, and I grew up eating lime, fruit, chili, and tamarindo. As a result, I felt inspired to combine my childhood memories with summer, Micheladas, and chili.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Clamato® Tomato Cocktail 64 oz.
- Ice Cube
- Chili Powder
- Hot Sauce
- Mexican Japanese Peanuts
- Tamarindo Stick
- Peel and dice the cucumber
- Dice the orange into round slices
- Dice the lime into round slices
- Use a cold jar or glass
- Squeeze lime around the top
- Rotate the top with chili powder
- Add 1/4 of Clamato® Tomato Cocktail to the rimmed glass or jar
- Add Chamoy, Hot Sauce, Lime, and Chili Powder to preference
- Stir all the ingredients together
- Fill the rimmed glass or jar with ice half way
- Add orange slices, cucumber, and lime slices
- Fill the rimmed glass or jar to the top with beer
- Add the peanuts, tamarindo, and chili powder to preference
- Garnish with an orange and lime slice
- Serve immediately!
As you can see, Micheladas Locas are easy to make at the comfort of home. Keep in mind, you can find all the ingredients easily at a nearby Walmart. These Micheladas are ideal to serve at gatherings, BBQ’s, and parties. For future reference, have a jar of the michelada mix ready in advance along with the toppings and garnishes.
- Earn up to $7.50 on Ibotta when you purchase Clamato and beer.
- How it works
- Purchase (1) 64oz or (2) 32oz or 1-liters or (3) 12oz or 16oz bottles of Clamato and (1) 6pk or larger of beer and Clamato will reimburse you up to $7.50 ($0.25 Clamato rebate + $0.25 beer rebate + $7.00 bonus rebate = $7.50)
- Offer fulfilled digitally via ibotta
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Not valid in the following states: LA, NC, UT, MN, SD
- Available through 7/15
- How it works