This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadePrenatalDHA #CollectiveBias
At the present time, I am currently 35 weeks into this pregnancy. Without a doubt, time has flown by quickly. With that being said, I understand the benefits of taking Nature Made® Prenatal Vitamins. This time around I chose the five month supply available at Sam’s Club because of it’s convenience. Towards the end of pregnancy there is an endless to do list that might include classes, organizing, shopping, ect. Therefore, it is beneficial to have a high supply of prenatal vitamins handy.
During, the third trimester most women enter the nesting stage. In other words, women start planning, organizing, and shopping for the baby. Keep in mind, it’s just as important to prepare ourselves for nursing and postpartum. As a result, I wanted to share the items I am including in the breastfeeding basket I prepared for myself. Keep in mind, I am a first time mom and probably will need to adjust the basket as I start breastfeeding. However, it is beneficial to have the nursing basket ready for when the baby decides to enter into the world.
Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. softgels Messaging
- Clinically proven absorption of folic acid and iron
- One per day dosage
- Easy-to-swallow softgel
- Start taking a prenatal 6 months before you start trying to get pregnant
- Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand*
- Take with food
10 Ideal Breastfeeding Basket Items for New Mothers
- Water Bottle– In order, to stay hydrated during breastfeeding sessions keep a bottle of water in the basket.
- Hand Sanitizer– Life with a newborn can be hectic, therefore it is beneficial to keep hand sanitizer nearby.
- Reading Material– In all honesty, I spend a great deal of time on the computer and phone that disconnecting from the online world is a must at times. With that being said, I plan to read a book when breastfeeding instead of browsing online.
- Tissues– The possibilities of using a tissue during nursing are endless. A a result, I decided to include a pack of tissues.
- Candle– As a matter of fact, I find burning candles to be relaxing and calming.
- Nipple Cream– In my opinion, including a nipple cream is a must for any women.
- Prenatal Vitamins – Without a doubt, keeping prenatal vitamins handy is a must.
- Washcloths– In fact, accidents will inevitably happen! I recommend keeping a couple of washcloths nearby for clean ups.
- Nursing Pads– Needless to say, the nipples will leak as the journey of breastfeeding begins.
- Nipple Shields– For one thing, anything and everything that includes breastfeeding at the moment provokes me to be nervous. As a result, I decided to purchase nipple shields to help cope with nursing.
All in all, preparing for the arrival of the baby and myself is what I constantly think about. As you can see, I am nesting completely in these last couple of weeks I have left. However, I ensure to have a daily Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + DHA (200mg) 150ct. softgels. In the meantime, I would like to know if you wan to see the postpartum basket I made for myself. As I mentioned previously it is just as important to prepare ourselves in order to ensure a smooth recovery.