This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. However, all opinions are my own.
It is almost inevitable to not experience dry or chapped lips throughout the year. As a matter of fact, summer and winter are the seasons most prone to damaging our lips. With that being said, I’ll like to introduce HerpecinL a pharmacist recommended treatment that provides protection, relief to cold sores, and chapped lips.
Since, becoming a mother I feel this need to speak about topics that aren’t pleasant. For example, there is an endless taboo around oral herpes in today’s society. However, according to the Center Disease Control, approximately 2/3 of the world’s population has either cold sores or a strand of herpes. Therefore, it’s nothing to be embarrassed about! As most people have it based on the statistics. With the proper care you can have a solution to the common cold sore and fever blisters.
Tips to Relieve Dry or Chapped Lips throughout the Year
- Herpecin L – It helps relieve and protect the painful cracking of lips. Also, it promotes healing without numbing or drying the lips. In addition, it contains SPF 30 sunscreen which is ideal for the warmer months. Needless to say, it is safe to use everyday.
- Water – As a matter of fact, dehydration can often lead to chapped or dry lips. With this in mind, drink the recommended amount of water daily. The long run benefits are definitely worth a try!
- Don’t Lick – Licking your lips can only help dry them ever more. Since, saliva evaporates quickly our lips are left drier after licking them.
- Sunscreen – Generally speaking, if you’re planning a day out in the sun pack along a lip balm with sunscreen. As I mentioned above, Herpecin L contains SPF 30. Therefore, it can help keep your lips from getting burned and peeling afterwards.
- Humidifier – Use a humidifier inside your house during the drier months. As increasing the moisture level in your house can potentially help prevent and treat chapped lips.
For the most part, Herpecil L can help relieve dry or chapped lips. For those who suffer from cold sores and fever blisters this is a product worth trying out. Without a doubt, Herpecin L is a beauty jewel. That is to say, this under the radar product has a loyal following and touts a solid near 5 star consumer rating across the board. You’ll simply love it! Plus, it is also budget friendly.