This post has been sponsored by the PRIMP Network. However, all opinions are my own.
To begin with, I have been fortunate enough to not have had a period for the last nine months or so. However, I do vividly remember the months where I experience the common menstrual pain. By now, some of you know I gave birth to Baby Camilla in mid-July. Therefore, I am currently waiting for shark week to begin. Fortunately, Pamprin Multi-Symptom goes beyond pain and treats bloating, cramping, and irritability. With that being said, I hope shark week isn’t so bad the first time around.
7 Ways Make Your Period Less Vulnerable
- Workout – A quick moderate sweat session can often help give you more energy during the time of the month.
- Nap – As a matter of fact, taking a short nap earlier in the afternoon can help provide you with more energy. Keep in mind, napping later in the afternoon is not recommended as it interferes with your sleep routine.
- Water – Without a doubt, consuming the recommended amount of water is a must. Tip: Keep a bottle of water with you at all times. This will ensure you drink enough water throughout the day to stay hydrated.
- Pamprin Multi-Symptom – It has the same strength as Extra Strength Tylenol PLUS the added benefits of fighting against bloating and irritability. Also, it can easily be found at a nearby Walmart.
- Diet – Keep a balance diet throughout your menstrual flow. As a result, you might be able to fight off fatigue that is caused by processed meals, white flour, and sugars.
- Sanitary Items – Don’t be cheap! In all honesty, there is nothing enjoyable about having a menstrual cycle every month or so. With that being said, purchase your favorite pads, tampons, and liners. Also, buy different sizes that allow you to be comfortable from start to end. Needless to say, keep inventory of all the sanitary items you use and ensure you NEVER run out.
- Warm Compress – You can also place warm compresses on your lower abdomen to help with swelling and cramping.
Your body is doing a lot throughout the menstrual flow, so it’s normal to have a variety of symptoms. Again, Pamprin Multi-Symptom is not just treating the pain but is specifically formulated for women. It provides complete relief of cramps, headaches, backaches, irritability, and bloating. As you can see, it provides relief for a variety of symptoms. In my experience, I have had Pamprin Multi-Symptom help relief cramps, bloating, and headaches in the past. Therefore, I remain hopeful it will continue providing the necessary reliefs I need during my period.