This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Without a doubt, the festivities for Halloween are soon approaching. As a mom I understand the importance of celebrating holidays for our kids. With that being said, I felt inspired to share how to prepare a meal for kids on a budget for Halloween. Today, I’ll be using Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips as the main ingredient since there is endless ways to decorate them.
- Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- Fully cooked and 100% white meat
- BBQ Sauce
Step by Step:
- Arrange the frozen strips on a microwave safe plate
- Heat on high, but do not OVERHEAT!
- 1 strip for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, 2 strips for 2 to 2 1/
- 2 minutes, and 3 strips for 3 minutes.
- Let it stand for 1 to 2 minutes before serving
- Drizzle your kids favorite barbecue sauce on a plate
There is a lot more ways to decorate the Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips for Halloween. However, I wanted to keep it budget friendly and spend $25 for the ingredients and decorations. Another alternative is to use the skull at the top of the platter and arrange the Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips by size in the shape of ribs. In my opinion, it’s the best alternative in you have boys in your household.
With Halloween around the corner, it’s time to start thinking of spooky meals. For those who have kids make Tyson®, State Fair® and Hillshire Farm® products part of your celebrations this year! Keep in mind, all the items you’ll need can easily be found at a nearby Walmart. Also, if you’re a mom on the go learn more about Walmart’s grocery pick-up for all of your Halloween needs. In the given case, you need more inspiration click here.