This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #NestleCoffeePods #WakeUpWithNescafe
I can hardly believe that Camilla will soon be turning three months! In all honesty, time has flown by since July. Transitioning into motherhood has been a learning experience to say the least. Adjusting to a newborn requires a lot of patience, responsibility, and affection. On the other hand, becoming a mother has been the best thing in my life. Those early morning smiles are worth all the sleepless nights. At the same time, I want to make sure I don’t lose myself in the process of been the best mom I can possibly be.
Easy and Practical Self-Care Tips for Moms
- Morning Coffee – I tend to wake up before Camilla couple of times a week to enjoy a cup of NESCAFÉ® CLASICO™ Single Serve Coffee Pods. At the same time, I can catch up on my favorite tv show, browse through social media, or even just relax.
- Beauty Routine – Without a doubt, I understand how easy it is to skip using makeup for the day especially if you’ll be home. However, a simple beauty routine can help you feel more put together and accomplish more throughout the day. I only use a brow pencil, concealer, mascara, mineral loose powder, and lipgloss most of the time. Yet, I feel much more confident.
- Prioritize – At the beginning, I struggled accomplishing tasks throughout the day, week, and month. As a result, I learned to prioritize for the day and week. I use a notepad where I make a daily to do list of everything I need to accomplish. Keep in mind, it’s okay to not complete every task at the end of the day. Also, I use the Erin Condren Life Planner to plan important activities for the week. For example, due dates for campaigns, school work, and appointments.
- Exercise – In my experience, I have more energy the days I exercise. I make it a priority to complete a workout by noon since I still have around 25 pounds to loose.
- Stay Connected to Yourself – The most important self-care tip I have for you is to STAY CONNECTED TO YOURSELF! It’s easy to lose yourself in the day-to-day activities of motherhood. Find a hobby that interest you, enroll in a college course, or apply for a part-time job that is flexible. If your satisfied with your everyday life you’ll transmit more positivity into your kids life. Don’t allow mom guilt to come in the way of your happiness and continue doing activities that filled you with peace and positivity.
NESCAFÉ® CLÁSICO™ the most loved and popular coffee brand in Latin America is now available in Keurig® compatible single serve pods. A rich and bold flavor that is delivered with a touch of a button. I’m thrilled I can easily locate it at a nearby Walmart. At the moment, you can earn $3.50 off any 1 Taster’s Choice® (16 ct.) or Clasico™ (18 ct.) Coffee Pod in the ibotta app. In all honesty, ibotta is one of my favorite apps because it allows me to shop and save money at the same time.
Since becoming a mother I have learned that pampering myself is the easiest to accomplish in the morning. Most of the time, Camilla is sleeping until mid-morning and I’m able to enjoy a cup of coffee, exercise, and do an easy beauty routine. It’s possible to still be yourself while handling a busy schedule as a mom. As a new mom, content creator, college student, and employee I tell you it’s possible to do anything you want. It all comes down to prioritizing what’s the most important for you in the day, week, and month.
Pop this in the brewer and enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning. For best results shake pod the pod, and run clean water through the brewer to prevent blockage.