This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #chargeandrefresh #CollectiveBias
Heading back to college this fall is definitely a challenge now that I have Camilla. As I am still adjusting to becoming a mother. Thankfully, I’ve had support from my significant other to complete assignments and continue my studies. I was suppose to graduate with an associates in Communication Studies and Social Behavioral Sciences in May of 2019. As you can imagine I probably will finish a semester later. Although, I had hoped to finish within the same time frame I now understand priorities come before plans.
5 Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester
- Study: Find the ideal place for you to study with the least amount of distractions.
- One Stop Shop: There will be plenty of times when you are running late to class, group project, or an appointment. In order to save time have a one stop shop where you can pump gas, grab a snack, and something to drink. At the moment the NEW and exclusive MTN DEW ICE™ on fountain at Circle K has become a favorite.
- It’s a clear refreshing carbonated soft drink with a blend of lemon and lime flavors. With a splash of real juice to keep you charged and refreshed throughout the day.
- Get Organized: Buy an organizer, use the calendar on your phone, or even a wall calendar to stay up to date. Professors will usually provide a syllabus the first day of class with everything that will covered. Tip: Keep the syllabus because you will often need it to verify a due date, material that will be covered, and contact information for your instructor.
- Go to Class: The easiest points you will earn in any course will be attendance. Simply avoid the temptation to skip class.
- Seek Balance: Without a doubt, college can be overwhelming. Find the ideal mixture of social and academic happenings that suit you the best.
As a college student I understand the importance of finding a one-stop-shop like Circle K to take it easy. I am able to find products, deals, and have a convenient life. You can find MTN DEW ICE™ in a lemon lime flavor on fountain at a nearby Circle K. I’ve had to learn to prioritize instead of having a solid plan since becoming a mother. As I mentioned recently being in control is within my comfort zone. As a mother I’ve had to understand that being in control is not always the best and to go with the flow. That’s why I rely on Circle K to help me save time when I am running late.