5 Useful Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #chargeandrefresh #CollectiveBias

5 Useful Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester #chargeandrefresh

Heading back to college this fall is definitely a challenge now that I have Camilla. As I am still adjusting to becoming a mother. Thankfully, I’ve had support from my significant other to complete assignments and continue my studies. I was suppose to graduate with an associates in Communication Studies and Social Behavioral Sciences in May of 2019. As you can imagine I probably will finish a semester later. Although, I had hoped to finish within the same time frame I now understand priorities come before plans.

5 Useful Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester #chargeandrefresh
5 Useful Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester #chargeandrefresh

5 Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester

1. Study: Find the ideal place for you to study with the least amount of distractions.
  2. One Stop Shop: There will be plenty of times when you are running late to class, group project, or an appointment. In order to save time have a one stop shop where you can pump gas, grab a snack, and something to drink. At the moment the NEW and exclusive MTN DEW ICE™ on fountain at Circle K has become a favorite.
    • It’s a clear refreshing carbonated soft drink with a blend of lemon and lime flavors. With a splash of real juice to keep you charged and refreshed throughout the day.
  3. Get Organized: Buy an organizer, use the calendar on your phone, or even a wall calendar to stay up to date. Professors will usually provide a syllabus the first day of class with everything that will covered. Tip: Keep the syllabus because you will often need it to verify a due date, material that will be covered, and contact information for your instructor.
  4. Go to Class: The easiest points you will earn in any course will be attendance. Simply avoid the temptation to skip class.
  5. Seek Balance: Without a doubt, college can be overwhelming. Find the ideal mixture of social and academic happenings that suit you the best.

5 Useful Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester #chargeandrefresh
5 Useful Tips for College Students to Survive Each Semester #chargeandrefresh

As a college student I understand the importance of finding a one-stop-shop like Circle K to take it easy. I am able to find products, deals, and have a convenient life. You can find MTN DEW ICE™  in a lemon lime flavor on fountain at a nearby Circle K. I’ve had to learn to prioritize instead of having a solid plan since becoming a mother. As I mentioned recently being in control is within my comfort zone. As a mother I’ve had to understand that being in control is not always the best and to go with the flow. That’s why I rely on Circle K to help me save time when I am running late.

1. November 4, 2018 / 1:31 AM

Wow! Wish Ihad known these tips during my college days.

2. Alexandra
    December 2, 2018 / 3:15 AM

Some great tips! I am going back to study in the new year, so I will definitely keep this in mind. Oh, and I love your floral pants!

3. December 2, 2018 / 7:29 AM

Great tips, especially “go to class”. It’s so tempting to skip class but attendance definitely prepares you for the working world.

4. December 2, 2018 / 9:31 AM

It has been a while since I have been in college. These all are such great tips though, and a few things I wish I would have known when I was back in college days!

5. December 2, 2018 / 6:18 PM

Seeking balance and preparedness are essential items for success. And the ability to follow through with our commitments, like being sure to study and attend class are great reminders.

6. December 2, 2018 / 8:21 PM

Good ideas. I had my first child in my senior year of college and this tips would be useful then as they are today.

7. December 3, 2018 / 1:46 AM

These are some great tips how to survive your time in college. I graduated from university 6 years ago, but I think if I had followed your tips, my life would have been much easier back then. 🙂

8. December 3, 2018 / 5:39 AM

Thanks for the great tips! I’ll be needing it for this upcoming semester 🙂

9. December 3, 2018 / 6:14 AM

Where was this guide when I was in college? lol. These tips would have come in handy.

10. Anna Nwa
    December 3, 2018 / 9:13 AM

That is so true about staying organized. I always did so much better during the semesters I was organized and on top of every task!

11. December 3, 2018 / 9:38 AM

Balance is definitely the key! I couldn’t agree more with organizing as well. I get to have a better mindset when I have everything in check and properly organized. Greattips! I wish I had read this when I was still in college. I learned the lessons later on in life

12. December 3, 2018 / 11:07 AM

These are some great tips. Your education is important so give it your all 😀

13. Becca Wilson
    December 3, 2018 / 3:01 PM

College is one of those times where you need all the help and tips that you can get. There really wasn’t that much out there when I was going – but these are great!

14. December 3, 2018 / 5:59 PM

As a college graduate, I agree with all of this advice. I especially agree with the seek balance advice. It can be easy to get distracted so college kids need to find balance so that they can succeed. Lots of luck to you as you finish college.

15. December 3, 2018 / 7:49 PM

These are great tips. I went back to college when I was 26 and it was so challenging trying to do it with a full time job. I can’t imagine doing it with a baby!

16. December 3, 2018 / 9:51 PM

I miss college so much!! These are some great tips!!!

17. December 4, 2018 / 6:22 AM

Wonderful tips for any student! My husband just did online college and he loved it because he got to do it from home.

18. December 4, 2018 / 10:44 PM

These are great tips and I totally agree with having an organizer. Really helps especially if you take on a lot of classes.

19. December 5, 2018 / 5:24 PM

You’re so pretty and I love your floral pants. You make the effortless style look so darn elegant 😀

20. December 9, 2018 / 3:26 PM

These are great tips for survival when it comes to college students. It’s so important to have a plan every single semester to ensure success.