This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Kleenex, Lipton, and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #FluSeasonHacks #CollectiveBias
Fortunately, last year I was able to escape the cold and flu season. To say the least, I plan to be prepared for the upcoming season. As a new mom, the last thing I want is for the cold and flu to hit me and be unprepared. As a result, I am getting a head start on the season and stocking up on the essentials I’ll need. Thankfully, I can do a one-stop shop at Ralphs, part of the Kroger Family of Stores and purchase everything I’ll need for the season. The way I can be confident in knowing I’ll be ready for coughs, fevers, and sore throats.
What Every Mom Will Need this Season to Feel Better
- Kleenex®: Having dependable care and ultimate softness in a tissue is a must. Kleenex Lotion Tissues are infused with pure aloe and vitamin E. At the same time, it soothes tender skin.
- Lipton: Cold weather is the ideal time for a warm cup of tea. Lipton’s Soothe Your Tummy tea is a herbal infusion for those times your tummy is not at it’s best.* Carefully selected botanicals like ginger and peppermint are blended with natural essential oils that make every cup delicious
- Theraflu: Powerful relief without the need of a prescription. Theraflu Power Pods Nighttime Severe Cold temporarily relieve minor aches and pains, headaches, nasal and sinus congestion due to a cold. Fortunately, it is available in Nighttime to help us sleep throughout the night.
- Book: Without a doubt, it’s never convenient to catch a cold or the flu as a mother. However, the cold and flu tends to follow kids. Next time you catch a cold or flu try to rest more than usual to recover quickly. I highly recommend having a book you have been wanting to read for a while handy. The way you can bedrest while you enjoy a book of your choice.
- Kleenex is offering FREE Home Delivery (where home delivery is available) Offer valid 9/4 – 11/11/18
- Check your in-store circular for the 11/4 coupon for .50¢ Off Kleenex Facial Tissue or Wipes.
- Also look for the $1.50 coupon on 4-pack Kleenex Facial Tissues, for Kleenex Germ Removal Wet Wipes.
- And, 11/4-11/24 you can get .50¢ off Kleenex 4-pack bundles and Kleenex Wet Wipes via this digital offer.
- You can save $2.00 on any ONE (1) Theraflu Power Pods through 12/8, via this digital offer.
In short, it’s never a pleasant time to catch a cold or flu as a mother. Unfortunately, it’s bound to happen and being prepared is ideal. Lipton Tea, Theraflu Power Pods, and Kleenex are all items that can provide peace of mind going into the season. As women we want our families to be able to depend on us. Therefore, it’s important to take care of ourselves to be there for our loved ones. With a three-month-old baby in the house, the last thing I want is to catch a cold or flu this season. However, if I do catch it I’m prepared.
Kleenex – ©KCWW, Lipton – © 2018 Unilever Theraflu – ©2018 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Read and follow label directions. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use products only as directed. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.