This shop has been compensated by Schwarzkopf. #CollectiveBias #KeratinKBondPlex #KeratinColorAtWalmart
Without a doubt, the holidays are upon us. As a result, it’s the ideal time to opt for a makeover. Most of the time, I give myself a new look. Yet, this time I wanted to give my mother a transformation right on time for the holiday festivities. Keep in mind, a makeover shouldn’t have to cost a fortune when it is well planned. In the given case, you want to stay within a budget when gifting a makeover I suggest choosing a shade from the Schwarzkopf® Keratin Color to save some cash. Thankfully, it can conveniently be picked up at Walmart. Also, Schwarzkopf® Keratin Color is easy to use. At the same time, it’s quality hair color that has shine after coloring.
In all honesty, my mother is a simple women. With that being said, selecting a gift for her tends to be a challenge. Therefore, I lean towards gifts that have been in a success in the past. For instance, my mother enjoys been treated to seasonal makeovers. Yet, she doesn’t necessarily want to treat herself. As a result, I decided to to treat her to a hair dyeing session, haircut, and style to be prepared for the holidays. In order to keep things simple, I decided to teach my mother the curling technique I use for the first style. Then, I showed my mother how a simple hair piece can add personality to simple hair-do.
K-BOND PLEX™ is salon inspired anti-breakage technology that repairs the inner hair structure for strong and healthy looking hair. A professional quality hair color at home that is easy to use and produces a beautiful color result that lasts! You can chose from intense colors that provide extra long lasting intensity.
- Schwarzkopf® Keratin Color 4.0 Cappuccino
- Tail Comb
- Hair Elastics
- Hair Clip
- Old Clothing
Step by Step:
- Before starting the application, place protection to the surface and a watch nearby to monitor the application time.
- Also, wear old clothing for possibly stains.
- Put on the old clothing and the gloves supplied.
- Twist the application tip from the application bottle.
- Pour the Color Creme tube (4.0 Cappuccino) by piercing the tube with the reverse side of the cap.
- Carefully squeeze the entire mixture into the application tube.
- Then, place the cap back on the application bottle and close it properly.
- Shake the bottle vigorously until all ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream.
- Finally, twist off the tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process.
- Apply the entire mixture strand after strand, on dry hair.
- Then, massage the mixture in with your fingertips.
- Leave on your hair to develop for the recommended 30 minutes to ensure the 100% gray coverage.
- At the end, of the processing time rinse the hair with warm water. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Afterwards, massage the specially developed Conditioning Treatment with Diamond Brilliance Serum into towel dried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes. Then, rinse thoroughly!
- Depending on the length of your hair, the conditioner can be used up to 3-4 times allowing for less hair breakage.
DIY: Flower Hair Piece
- To begin with, gather the items you’ll need such as a flower, hot glue gun, and a hair clip.
- Then, add a decent size of hot glue to the bottom of the flower and attach the hair clip.
- Lastly, hold both items together to ensure they stick together.
I tend to lean towards gifts that are bonding experiences as I live in a different country then my instant family. In my opinion, being able to spend time together and give a gift is the best way to go. I encourage you to give one of your loved ones the gift of a new look this holiday season.