This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UnbeatableComfort #CollectiveBias
Without a doubt, the second half of the year has gone by in a blink of an eye. Time as a parent for one reason or another seems to go by faster. In all honesty, it crazy that Camilla will soon be five months! At times it almost feels like we just came home from the hospital with our little bundle of joy. Yet, she’s been with us for a few months now. With that being said, celebrating the holidays has a new meaning. As a Latina I want to inculcate our traditions to Camilla since an early age. To say the least, decorating for the holiday season is a priority.
I come from a family who decorates a bit to much for the holidays. In my opinion, the more the merrier! Yet, to guest it might be a little overwhelming. However, I wanted to decorate a bit more this year as we are now officially a family. With that being said, the bathroom needed a makeover. Also, purchasing the Scott® ComfortPlus™ Toilet Paper – 12 CT Big Roll is a must when hosting for the holiday season.
Why Chose Scott ComfortPlus?
- Scott ComfortPlus is better than competition, and is preferred over Angel Soft because Scott ComfortPlus is 5 in 1- soft, strong, thick, absorbent, clog-free.
- The only bath tissue designed to care for you with everyday comfort plus a little extra. With thick and plush sheets for a trusted, comforting clean.
- 3X Stronger for Unbeatable Comfort!
- Tested for strength, and designed for comfort.
- If you used to purchase Scott Extra Soft, Scott ComfortPlus is the new and improved version.
At the moment, there is a circular offer for Circular offer for Scott® ComfortPlus™ Toilet Paper 12 CT Big Roll at $4.00 at Family Dollar (Regular retail price is $5) from 12/4 – 12/10. As we will be hosting Christmas Eve in our place purchasing enough toilet paper is a must. All things considered, I’m excited for our guest to see our decorations this time around! All while building family traditions with our daughter.