This post was sponsored Optimum Nutrition as part of Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
In all honesty, finding a balanced lifestyle with a busy schedule as a mom can be challenging. Since becoming a mother, I’ve tried finding the perfect balance to stay active, run this business, and be on top of everything related to Camilla. The most important thing I can recommend is to give yourself time to adjust. In my opinion, we don’t automatically know how to be a mom when we give birth. It took me over nine months to find the balance I needed to stay active, continue running “My Latina Journey”, and know the needs of Camilla. With that being said, becoming a mother is an adjustment that requires time as it’s a one-of-a-kind experience.
With that being said, enter the Get Out Get Active sweepstakes for a chance to win your very own Schwinn bicycle!
Get Out Get Active Sweepstakes Details
- From May 19, 2019 – June 30, 2019
- The winner will win an awesome prize pack including but not limited to Optimum Nutrition products and a Schwinn Bicycle.
- For official rules please visit GetActiveThisSummer.com
How to Find a Balanced Lifestyle as a Busy Mom
- Time Management– Learning time management is something that will take time to adjust to. Yet, it’s a technique that anyone besides a mom can benefit from. For example, the convenience of shopping at Walmart makes it easier to pick up all the brands you need to live an active lifestyle. At the same time, Walmart is a place you can find everything in your shopping list. As you can see, you are saving time by shopping at one location for everything you need! While shopping you can pick up protein-filled snacks from Optimum Nutrition! Carrying snacks such as the Optimum Nutrition Salted Toffee Pretzel Protein Crisps or the Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Donut Cake Bites will help you get through the day, whether it’s running errands or going for a bike ride!
- Priorities– The most important part of finding the ideal balance is to set priorities. As a mom I understand the importance of a quick and easy meal in the morning. With that being said, to save time in the morning I opt for Kashi GO Peanut Butter Crunch Cereal. Having breakfast is a priority to start the day whether we have kids or not, and this is a great, natural product! Also, I take the Kashi GO Cereal Honey Almond flavor to our daily walks around the park. Kashi GO Cereal is packed with 10 grams of protein, which will keep you full throughout the day!
- Plan Ahead– Sometimes, you have countless things to do all at once and you need to find a planning system that fits your lifestyle. I personally find that writing down what’s happening for the month useful, as I have a visual reminder. Also, I plan ahead for the times where I’ll be relaxing with a guilt-free adult beverage! Michelob ULTRA Lime Cactus is the perfect guilt-free light beer. It has a refreshing lime taste that won’t weight me down! Drink responsibly… Another favorite in our home is the Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold. Triple filtered and brewed with no artificial flavors or colors, this lager has a superior taste!
For me, it’s important to live a balanced lifestyle to inculcate in Camilla and future children the benefits of being active. At the same time, I want to transition into better for you snacks such as the Optimum Nutrition Chocolate Donut Cake Bites for in between meals or in the go. In my opinion, the little changes we make as parents can make a huge difference in our kids. That’s why we are considering purchasing the Schwinn Sidewinder Bicycle as it’s the ideal bicycle for fitness enthusiasts. Also, the tool-free adjustable seat post for easy height adjustments on the go. In short, everyone in the family can use it without any hassle.