This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Balmex Diaper Rash Cream. All opinions are 100% mine.
Becoming a mother comes filled with endless responsibilities. That’s why finding reliable products from the beginning will make the transition into motherhood much easier. At first I was under the impression that any diaper rash cream was going to be fine. Yet, I soon learned otherwise. In my experience, I found Balmex to be perfect for any stage! When I started to introduce Camilla to solid foods I started to notice changes. One of them was the frequency of diaper rash. Thankfully, I learned to prevent and protect Camilla from diaper rash rather quickly in this stage.
Prevent and Protect Baby from Diaper Rash
- Protect: Did you know that Balmex protects against the 3 leading causes of diaper rash? Which are wetness, skin chaffing, and digestive enzymes found in dirty diapers.
- Prevent: In my experience, using a diaper rash cream couple of times throughout the day is the best way to prevent a rash. With that being said, it’s key to use a diaper rash cream before bedtime and first thing in the morning. Yet, if used with every diaper change Balmex helps protects the baby’s skin from diaper rash.
- Heal: The Balmex Complete Protectiondiaper rash cream is clinically proven to reduce rash and redness in just one use! In my opinion, that’s as good as it gets.
- Pediatricianrecommended: Balmex is recommended by pediatricians and trusted by parents for over 65 years. It contains zinc oxide, the #1 doctor recommended ingredient for fighting diaper rash.
How Balmex Works to Fight the 3 Leading Causes of Diaper Rash
- Wetness: Balmex creates a highly effective, long lasting barrier that helps keep wetness away from the skin.
- Chafing/Friction: The protective barrier also reduces friction on the skin caused by contact with the diaper as well as chafing from skin-on-skin contact.
- Digestive enzymes: Not only is Balmex formulated to reduce the irritant effects of these enzymes, but it is also formulated to help prevent the increase in skin pH caused by the interaction of urine with one of these digestive enzymes.
For more information on Balmex Complete Protection, please visit http://www.balmex.com/
Also, Balmex contains Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and Evening Primrose which are shown help neutralize digestive enzymes that are known to irritate our baby’s skin. With the added level of protection Balmex goes one step further to keep baby rash-free and comfortable! In fact, it’s clinically proven to reduce rash and redness in just one use! As a mother I find peace of mind knowing Camilla is comfortable and rash-free by using Balmex Complete Protection.