I have been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Nature Made®. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeAtWalgreens #NatureMadeGummies #CollectiveBias
Recently, I’ve resumed the weight-loss journey to shed the remaining weight I have from post-pregnancy. In all honesty, I did not bounce back at all! Indeed, I’ve worked to lose every single pound of the 40 pounds I’ve lost in the last twelve months. Yet, I still have approximately 15 pounds left to be at my pre-pregnancy weight. At the moment, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to lose the remaining weight but I will most definitely give it a try. Although the end of the year is soon approaching, I’m not ready to give up on my weight loss journey and neither should you. With that being said, I want to share what I carry around in my gym bag as a mother of a toddler.
10 Things to Carry in a Gym Bag for Mothers with Toddlers
- Gym Bag. First of all, a top priority is finding the adequate gym bag size to carry everything that we need as moms.
- Deodorant. Unfortunately, there has been times where I head out the door and forget to apply deodorant. That’s why, I ensure to have one handy for the times I’m headed for a workout.
- Dry Shampoo. Without a doubt, dry shampoo is a must have for any mom! Most of the time, I tend to dread washing my hair and opt for dry shampoo to remove unwanted scents.
- Vitamin C. This Nature Made® Vitamin C 250 mg Gummies helps support the immune system!†
- Diapers. In my opinion, carrying everything in one bag is easier. That’s why, I tend to include Camilla’s essentials in my gym bag. That way, we are prepared for anything that may come along the way.
- Hair Brush. Most of the time, I have my hair styled and brushing through it with a bit of dry shampoo is enough to revamp my hair. Also, brushing my hair after a workout gives me a sense of relaxation.
- Water Bottle. I tend to have a water bottle with me at all times. I’ve become more aware of not wasting as much plastic and producing trash. Therefore, I have a few reusable water bottles that I use throughout the week. Also, it’s much cheaper to refill a water bottle than to keep on buying water bottles.
- Multi-Vitamins. As a mother I’ve made it a priority to take supplements that help support my overall health. Nature Made® Multi for Her plus Omega-3s Gummies are formulated to provide key nutrients to help support women’s health.†
- Scrunchy. From time to time, I’ll be out of a scrunchy and wish I had one in case of an emergency.
- Wipes. First of all, there are endless ways to use wipes. In my case, I carry them around to use with dirty diapers, clean up, and many more things.
Nature Made® is a brand you trust that has been around for over 45 years and offers a variety of gummy products at Walgreens. Between 11/01/19 to 11/30/19 you can buy 1 get 1 free on any Nature Made® supplements at a local Walgreens.
As you can imagine, there are many more things a mother with a toddler can carry around in a gym bag. However, I pointed out the things I ensure are in my current gym bag at all times. With that in mind, earphones are a must for the times I head to the gym alone. However, most of the time I work out by going on a hike or with a group of moms. That’s why, I opted out of adding earphones on the list. Keep in mind, that it might take a while to figure out what to carry around in a gym bag. All that matters is starting a routine to a healthier lifestyle that kids can learn from.