This post is made possible with support from MultiWear. However, all opinions are my own.
At the moment, I am in full nesting mode preparing for the arrival of Baby C. With that being said, I created an excel worksheet to help me stay organized throughout these last couple of weeks. I have a worksheet dedicated to Baby C and one for myself. The way I can keep track of what has been purchased, needs to be purchase, is an essential, ect. As first time parents, it has been difficult to decide what is a necessity or must have. In case, you’re interested in a check list for new parents let me know so I can share the one I created. Moving forward, a must have is a diaper bag because all the necessities of the baby will be packed for any occasion. Today, I’ll like to introduce the Division of Labor Diaper Bag from MULTIWEAR. More specifically, the command and care tote.
How to Choose a Diaper Bag:
- Budget. Finding the ideal diaper bag within your budget can be challenging yet not impossible. With that being said, it is important to find quality within your price range. After all, the ideal diaper bag should last you years. However, if you have a low budget search for the best diaper bags under the amount you wish to spend.
- Plenty of Storage. As a first time mom, I’ve asked family and friends what I should look for in a diaper bag. The most common answer was plenty of space because I will need it. Therefore, I suggest searching for a diaper bag that has enough space and storage compartments.
- Easy to Clean. In all honesty, all diaper bags are meant to be used for newborn, infant, and toddler stages. Needless to say, the diaper bag is going to experience poop and throw up to name a few things. As a result, it will be ideal to purchase a diaper bag that is easy to clean up.
- Easy to Share. Keep in mind, only one diaper bag is necessary for a newborn, toddler, or infant. However, if dad, grandma, or a nanny will be using the bag it might be beneficial to purchase a secondary one.
- Extra Features. The possibilities of extra features are endless! For example, stroller pockets, insulated pockets, interior pockets, ect. It is important to find which features are the most important to you, and purchase a diaper bag with them.
Multiwear Care Tote
- Dedicated to babies, infants, toddlers
- Ingenious features:
- Wide and deep pockets
- Water resistant
- Changing Pad
Multiwear Command Tote
- Dedicated to work and the gym
- Padded 15″ laptop pocket
- Mesh pockets
- Easy stroller extend
Without a doubt, the Multiwear Care Tote is the diaper bag my significant other will be utilizing. As I mentioned above, Multiwear has released diaper bags that are unisex ideal for moms and dads. On the other hand, I prefer a more feminine stylish bag. With this in mind, is it possible to request Multiwear to design a bag with the print inside their Division of Labor Bags outside? If so, I would truly enjoy having one. Lastly, leave me a comment with what you look for in a diaper bag. In your opinion, does the Division of Labor bags include those essentials?